Pondering a purchase

TBurst Std

With my new job, not so much time for builds. I always wanted a LP Custom with a Staple neck pup and P90 budge. Have my eye on a Gibby CS LP Custom 54 with that configuration. Not cheap. Will sleep on that a while as the deal I was offered isn’t quite as sweet as my biting point.

With my new job, not so much time for builds. I always wanted a LP Custom with a Staple neck pup and P90 budge. Have my eye on a Gibby CS LP Custom 54 with that configuration. Not cheap. Will sleep on that a while as the deal I was offered isn’t quite as sweet as my biting point.
I'd like a 54 Custom like that as well. I'm a weight weenie when it comes to Les Pauls though, so sub 9 pound Customs don't come by too often.

Had a line on 2, each were 6k with tax and shipping. The one I wanted was 8 lbs -11 oz. It’s sold. The other is 9 lbs even.

I'd like a 54 Custom like that as well. I'm a weight weenie when it comes to Les Pauls though, so sub 9 pound Customs don't come by too often.
I’ve thought about getting a Custom Lite converted to P90s and refinished, since the black paint would hide the conversion. The problem is you’d have to get something like a Lollar staple, I don’t think a traditional Gibson would fit

Back