Post What Metal You are Listening To

Recently discovered Blackbriar (because they're touring with Battle Beast in the US, though not stopping anywhere I can reasonably go):

Happy Birthday, Rocky George! ST was a major influence on my early guitar playing (along with D.R.I., Anthrax, and many others) ...

This one is cool. The first one, uh just put the four capitol letters together. IMO YMMV
lol nah it owns, but it's two thirds (2/3) the writing team from Bal Sagoth, so its like an acquired taste bounced off an acquired taste. like, if cradle of filth is the general tso chicken of black metal, bal-sagoth is the crispy skin duck of it and Kull is the avenged sevenfold of bal-sagoths

lol nah it owns, but it's two thirds (2/3) the writing team from Bal Sagoth, so its like an acquired taste bounced off an acquired taste. like, if cradle of filth is the general tso chicken of black metal, bal-sagoth is the crispy skin duck of it and Kull is the avenged sevenfold of bal-sagoths

What I meant really was the mix, everything is going on and nothing is going on as it all cancels itself out. IMO. It hurts my mind Brob!

Last edited:
Back