WTB: Warmoth a metal Decal, black.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Master Member
I forgot to add one to my cart when I made my recent order.
I can Zelle payment to you if you have one to spare.
PM me for contact Info.

That's not kosher. I have more respect for my former employer than that.
It isn't kosher to call and add a sticker to an order before it ships?? However, it IS kosher to sell a neck that the founder of Warmoth (now passed) kindly gifted you? You are respectful when it suits you I guess.

Last edited:
With respect.
I knew Ken, and in light of the thousands of dollars worth of gear that I’ve given away over the past 16 years on this and other forums, as well as locally, including parts, wireless units, floorboards, pedals, and complete guitars, trust me when I disclose that in a the context of why I shared the reason for letting this neck go, and the replacement also being a Warmoth neck, and the fact that I didn't have the funds otherwise without selling, Ken would have understood and I would have had his blessing.

Thats all I will say on that.

While you are at it perhaps you can explain how it is "disrespectful" to call Warmoth or any company for that matter and add a product they sell to an existing order long before it ships?
Or did you just want to throw some shade at me? Or just remind the forum that you worked there long ago for a whole year?

As a guy with no skin in this game, this seems like more of a conflict than the circumstance warrants.

@TonyFlyingSquirrel I have gold and silver, if one of those would work for you.

While you are at it perhaps you can explain how it is "disrespectful" to call Warmoth or any company for that matter and add a product they sell to an existing order long before it ships?
Or did you just want to throw some shade at me? Or just remind the forum that you worked there long ago for a whole year?

I meant no disrespect to you. If that is how you perceived it, then you have my sincerest apologies.
Knowing how much of a system disruption in workflow that it used to take when I worked there, I know what it would take to add in into the order. May take several minutes, yes, and yes it’s just a cheap sticker, but the price of the sticker in relation to the labor cost in adding the sticker to the order is a process that I simply did not want to burden Warmoth with knowing that cost/profit wise, it is of no benefit to them. That’s all I was getting at. I meant no disrespect or offense towards you in any way. Perhaps from there, we can agree to disagree on non essentials.

Again, with deepest respect.

I meant no disrespect to you. If that is how you perceived it, then you have my sincerest apologies.
Knowing how much of a system disruption in workflow that it used to take when I worked there, I know what it would take to add in into the order. May take several minutes, yes, and yes it’s just a cheap sticker, but the price of the sticker in relation to the labor cost in adding the sticker to the order is a process that I simply did not want to burden Warmoth with knowing that cost/profit wise, it is of no benefit to them. That’s all I was getting at. I meant no disrespect or offense towards you in any way. Perhaps from there, we can agree to disagree on non essentials.

Again, with deepest respect.
Thank you for an explanation. Peace.

It isn't kosher to call and add a sticker to an order before it ships?? However, it IS kosher to sell a neck that the founder of Warmoth (now passed) kindly gifted you? You are respectful when it suits you I guess.

Wait is this said neck still for sale?

Back