American Muscle 💪

Obviously your car is way cooler. However, with a high flow cat, turbo, and and mandrel bent pipes, 5sp, and AWD I am pretty sure my ugly utility wagon is faster 0-60 and 1/4 mile than yours or Neds cars. Bwahahahaha! Sleeper.
I don’t know spud from the Rear your car looks like it is sporting some serious Speed Modifications
IMG_0653.jpeg

Last edited:
Well I was going to have a pic of a 66 Mustang GT that’s been restomod, but I decided against it and keep my other fun car, 4-5 guitars and 5 digits in cash. So I post my fun car I kept. 2012 Mini S R59. Has plenty of speed and handles like it’s on rails.

Let’s see if this works. The fun car. Yep it worked. It’s the Roadster (only made 3 years), so no back seat. Convertible and 6 speed for fun. While a S, so factory turbo, it’s Stage 1 mapped detuned at a bit over 200 hp. Thinking of build to Stage 2 for 240-250hp. In a sub 2500 lb car, that’s a fair amount. Stage 2 will be a $3500-4000 upgrade. Will also need to address brakes (2000), suspension, (1500), clutch (1000) to truly take advantage of that. Stage 2 will cost what I paid for the car, so you can see why I’m hesitant.

Attachments

• 71936312-1EF8-4CED-996E-8FFFB41CD027.jpeg
    71936312-1EF8-4CED-996E-8FFFB41CD027.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I think that is sold at the Camping World in New Delhi. One of the big diesel pusher types.

My most recent "American muscle" was my 1981 Trans Am ("last of the shaker hoods") purchased circa 1990. Black, with the gold pinstripe decals, gold rims, and T-roofs. That car really stuck to the road, but I put BIG FAT radial T/As on it - and found out that an inch of snow in the parking lot effectively immobilized it (oops).

Last dozen years I have been driving a turbo PT Cruiser... kind of "Mexican Muscle" I guess (Mostly Made in Mexico)
pete2.jpg
(above pic still has it wearing the winter tires - just last week I got the summers on; giving it taller, fatter tires in the back...)

They closed our local dragstrip down bandimere speedway they are moving as denver put a ton of sound regulations same is happening at concerts an Redrocks have to be done by 10 pm we have some local drive in shows i take it to yearly i love the look on youngsters faces when they see how big the 440 Wedge is in person
That sucks so bad. Bandimere was so cool.

Back