I double dog dare you...

tos002.jpg

2001. It was a performance during a convention, and we played in the hotel atrium. The sound carried nicely since we were an acoustic trio. To make that outfit I was wearing seem even more horrid, the jacket was a snakeskin print. :ROFLMAO:

I still have that bass. I use it at the monthly casual jam sessions at my local brewery.

Here's one from about 1988, along with my then-girlfriend/now-wife-of-35-years.

10974653_10153132620138217_8939297354870189993_o.jpg

View attachment 61888

2001. It was a performance during a convention, and we played in the hotel atrium. The sound carried nicely since we were an acoustic trio. To make that outfit I was wearing seem even more horrid, the jacket was a snakeskin print. :ROFLMAO:

I still have that bass. I use it at the monthly casual jam sessions at my local brewery.

And all this time I thought you were the guy from Groundhog Day....

Prodigy. I had a friend in college had perfect pitch, wish I had learned that, I understand that those who got it get annoyed at all of us that don't have it.

View attachment 61888

Death Metal................unplugged!

Back