Koa Limited Release

I did an all rosewood neck for my recent Koa build. This time, I'm going roasted flame maple + ebony (black).

To be fair Liberace was one of the most popular entertainers on earth and also one of the top earners in the industry for about 20 years.

So the real maxim here is - do what you want, but we reserve the right to judge you and make jokes regardless of your success.
However,did he have a flashy Big Ol Gold Belt?

So the real maxim here is - do what you want, but we reserve the right to judge you and make jokes regardless of your success.

Same could be said of every Thanksgiving dinner my family has ever had.

You get served a heaping helping of ruthless, topped with a large dollop of love.

To be fair Liberace was one of the most popular entertainers on earth and also one of the top earners in the industry for about 20 years.

giphy.gif

Just received the koa body today, I have a koa neck on order so assembly is many weeks away. The roasted flame maple neck is still waiting for a screamin' deal body to present itself.
I see can’t wait to see how it turns out

How does that all rosewood neck look and feel👀

It feels very nice, although, not as smooth as raw roasted maple because the grain isn't as tight, but still really smooth. And the color is really different. I didn't choose the "dark" option so I got something more of a medium brown with a lot of streaks that are almost a subtle rainbow of colors. IMO, it's very beautiful and couldn't be happier with it.

I haven't posted pics of that guitar here yet. I'll probably wait until I finish the newer one and then show them both at the same time as a Koa pair. I probably won't be able to finish the new one until the fall though so it'll be a while. :(

It feels very nice, although, not as smooth as raw roasted maple because the grain isn't as tight, but still really smooth. And the color is really different. I didn't choose the "dark" option so I got something more of a medium brown with a lot of streaks that are almost a subtle rainbow of colors. IMO, it's very beautiful and couldn't be happier with it.

I haven't posted pics of that guitar here yet. I'll probably wait until I finish the newer one and then show them both at the same time as a Koa pair. I probably won't be able to finish the new one until the fall though so it'll be a while. :(
nope!................. you will get on it pronto

Back