Who had bigger home Stereo speakers back in the day than these babys!?

Well I hate to brag, BUTT, back in the day I served as mngr. trainee at radio shack and I had Realistic Mach1s, T120s and realistic sta100 plus more radio shack stuff.

Cerwin Vega D-9s rocked my world for a brief period of time. Loaded up the 12 disk Pioneer CD player and let things rip! 😃 Haven't owned any "big" speakers since ...

@Spud those are some BIG speakers! 😎

Cerwin Vega D-9s rocked my world for a brief period of time. Loaded up the 12 disk Pioneer CD player and let things rip! 😃 Haven't owned any "big" speakers since ...

@Spud those are some BIG speakers! 😎
Ye olde JBL150. They may not have been the most accurate, but they sounded MASSIVE.

I had a pair of big SONY speakers, and after I moved out of my parent's house, about 3 years later I came home for a visit, and they were gone. Mom sold them. Along with all my other stereo equipment and records, including my autographed Santana album. She said, after 3 years of not using them you don't need them. All I could do was laugh.

Mom, she's the power that be.

I had a pair of big SONY speakers, and after I moved out of my parent's house, about 3 years later I came home for a visit, and they were gone. Mom sold them. Along with all my other stereo equipment and records, including my autographed Santana album. She said, after 3 years of not using them you don't need them. All I could do was laugh.

Mom, she's the power that be.
I am sorry man.

One of the guys at work looked up how much I could get for an authographed santana abraxas album, it would've been authographed in about 1980 ... $3000.

One of the guys at work looked up how much I could get for an authographed santana abraxas album, it would've been authographed in about 1980 ... $3000.
Maybe mention that in Mothers day card.

... what I did was I'm having flowers sent on Thursday, with a note that says, I love you Mom!

Remember mother's day is coming, so at least send her a card or give her a phone call.

BBC LS5/8 bi-amplified monitor speakers with active crossover. Only sold them because I downsized and even I thought they looked a bit big in my little house! They are collectors items so got a good price for them.
Now I have Genelec active speakers with sub-woofer. Very nice.

Back