A cold day in Carolina... (soundclip content)

dudesweet157

...a couple Warmoths and a BR600 are a deadly combo.  I got bored and once again decided to butcher one of my favorite classic rock songs.

Gear Used
Boss BR600 Digital Recorder
Sennheiser e609 Mic
Warmoth Strat w/ Rio Grandes
Squier P Bass
Fender SCXD w/ Ragin' Cajun
MI Audio Crunch Box (for crunch, duh)
MXR Dyna Comp (lead boost)

My voice this time on all three parts.  My bro and the 'rents are in Raleigh baby sitting my cousins, so I got a chance to crank it up loud for recording  :headbang1:.  The forum wouldn't let me host it directly, but you can listen to it at my myspace page.    www.myspace.com/davidrose157 

Thoughts???  Opinions???

Cheers,
Dudesweet157

Oh bother, it keeps saying that an error has occured.  Some such nonsense about taking to long to upload or my file size being to big.  The file is 748KB, and the limit is 2048KB, so I'm good there.

Gregg???  Anybody???  A little help please?

Well that blows...

I don't actually live in Raleigh, I live in the Burlington metro.  My parents are out there baby sitting nieces and nephews while their parents guzzle wine and gnaw half cooked dead bovine at my uncle's Chistmas party at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (owns his own engineering firm).  I had to stay home because I had to work.

Anybody know a way around the .mp3 problem?

Ok, since I went to the trouble to record the thing, I hosted it my myspace band account.  You can check it out there if you feel so inclined....

www.myspace.com/davidrose157  

I have a BR532, fixin to buy a BR1180. The 532's pretty cool but only a 4 track and you have to save stuff to a smart card and then use the Boss converter software to get it to a .WAV file. The BR1180 has a built in cd burner, plus it's 8 tracks... :icon_biggrin:

I'm not sure if G.S. had more than one song.... :dontknow:

Back