American Muscle 💪

They closed our local dragstrip down bandimere speedway they are moving as denver put a ton of sound regulations same is happening at concerts an Redrocks have to be done by 10 pm we have some local drive in shows i take it to yearly i love the look on youngsters faces when they see how big the 440 Wedge is in person

Good for cruisin' in the spring and fall! I know what the thread title was, but it's got an American heart anyway!

Attachments

• DSCN0034 - Copy.JPG
    DSCN0034 - Copy.JPG
    391 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN0035 - Copy.JPG
    DSCN0035 - Copy.JPG
    227.7 KB · Views: 1
what ya Got?
Nothing (currently driving a 2017 Nissan Versa Note).

My all-time "American Muscle" dream car has always been a 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS454 LS6. I'd gladly take an El Camino, as well :D .

Sadly, the days of buying them at a half-way reasonable price are long gone. A friend of mine bought a '70 SS396 Chevelle for about $13,000 in the late '90s. It was perfectly restored. Good luck finding a deal like that these days. I remember searching the old "car trader" magazines in the early-mid '90s and seeing some good deals ... still kicking myself for not jumping on them.

Nice car you have there, I guess ... if I was a Mopar fan! 🤨 .

For me, however, that style makes me feel like my mouth is filled with puke! 🤮 .

They closed our local dragstrip down bandimere speedway they are moving as denver put a ton of sound regulations same is happening at concerts an Redrocks have to be done by 10 pm we have some local drive in shows i take it to yearly i love the look on youngsters faces when they see how big the 440 Wedge is in person
440-should we be at all concerned about the lack of seat belts?

I’m an import guy myself. I’ve always admired classic muscle, but I’ve never wanted to own one. I do remember looking at them as a teenager and you could still find plenty in driver condition for under $10k. Now you can’t even touch short bed trucks for under $20, and muscle cars are sky high.

Chargers especially. Dukes crashed too many and now a rusted roller is $60k

I love Frank, but prefer the Nightrider! Remember him when you look at the night sky.

That definitely strikes fear in the seat of your Pants!
Obviously your car is way cooler. However, with a high flow cat, turbo, and and mandrel bent pipes, 5sp, and AWD I am pretty sure my ugly utility wagon is faster 0-60 and 1/4 mile than yours or Neds cars. Bwahahahaha! Sleeper.

Back