Bubblegum Dynamo

BroccoliRob

Dun dun DUNNN. Does my appearance belie my interference? So a coups (short for couple) years ago I got this black Korina body blank (they said they don't normally do that) and a 7/8 neck from the Big W. Until recently I couldn't do anything with it, but last month I finally had a local dude slice and dice it up to a #HEADLESS-BEAST and I got some dot stickers on the intronet cause I likes the double dots wider than how W does em. Be on the look out for my new song >>>Dark Metamorphosis<<<

Should be ready for your listening pleasurables in a coups weeks. Still tweaking the action and stuff on 'er.

GMaPXWM.jpg

I'll be interested to learn how it sounds and how it feels when you're playing it.

Just FYI, I had a problem with seeing the Warmoth side dots when playing in questionable or changing lighting conditions.  My first solution was to get some larger round white stickers to put over the tiny little dots Warmoth uses.  That didn't work very well.  My eventual solution was fishing lure stickers.  Those stickers are designed to reflect light in low-light situations (deep water), so I tried them, and they worked great.  I have ovaloid (roughly 1/2" x 3/4") stickers that I folded over the edge of the fretboard so that half faces forward and half faces up.  Not only does they allow me to see my fret markers in almost total darkness, but because they catch the light so well, they also fool some of the audience into thinking I have lights on my bass.

Different but I like it.

I have to ask you, Mr Rob of Brassica, do you write and talk in the style you post all of the time?

stratamania said:
Different but I like it.

I have to ask you, Mr Rob of Brassica, do you write and talk in the style you post all of the time?
Yo if you're asking whether I talk the talks, walk the walks, and types the type then the answer is a resounding shoot yes.

Specs... Pretty sure the neck is standard thin, compound radius, 6105 frets, 1—11/16 wideth, maple+rosewood. Normal stuff, no? Pickups are some stuff I had laying around (like a JB and some rando single coils). The hardware I found on the 'verb some months ago.

So medium story short, it rules @$$ and just helped me book a non-union, regional ham commercial not that I'm  #braggin' about it.

I've always air DJ'ed to the beat of my own 808 and heartbreak so you could say I'm an outlier. I lay outward. The Highlander but more like da Highlander, ya dig? I'm a tornado wrapped in a hurricane nestled gently in a box of volcanoes delivered via drone strike right to your internet machine.  I'm not a flat earther I'm a flat dirger (I wrote a funeral dirge in Eb minor). I've hit the hardest ranch this side of the Mason Dixon line and beyond.

What came first, ranch or cool ranch? The answer might blow your nips off.

BroccoliRob said:
...(I wrote a funeral dirge in Eb minor)...
Finally, something I totally understand! I mean, I prefer Chopin, (although Piano Sonata No.2 is written in Bbm), but Ebm was good enough for Shostakovich, (String Quartet #15), so it's more than good enough for me too! Post a clip if you've got one, I'd like to hear it. :icon_thumright:

Oh I wish I still had that music. It was like 12 Earth years ago when a family member passed. I'll pour out some ranch for him today  in memoriam. Everybody was headbangin in the dankest show of solidarity I've experienced this side of the treat of versailles

Back