Exotic Lam Top bodies released today....

Keep it brown!!
images

You sir are a BAD INFLUENCE!

Hhmmmm ... perhaps, after my taxes are done (they're ungodly complicated this year and I had to file an extension and have to get a CPA to do them), and if I get enough money back, if it's still available I'll take it as a sign that I was intended to buy it. I wonder if my wife will buy that argument? :ROFLMAO:

Would pull the trigger on a beautiful exotic Telecaster body routed for 3 Lollar C.Christian pickups. Unfortunately Warmoth always offers these masterpieces mostly with the common PUs configurations. Too bad....

View attachment 61708

Ooh la la! Warmoth just released a small batch of bodies featuring a variety of gorgeous exotic lam tops, including Bloodwood, Myrtle, Pau Ferro, Bubinga, Zebrawood, and more! https://warmoth.com/special-runs/exotic-tops

I cannot believe that a lot of these have not sold yet. When I woke up early afternoon today I thought that they were all sold out due to the last Koa run that sold most of the bodies within the hour. I see the myrtle tops and I feel I really want one but I havent even started touching my Koa body yet and I need a little more to push me to buying one. I am 9/10 of the way to hitting the buy button. :cool: 🎸

Just bought a Koa body.... must... show... restraint... :love:

Same here my friend, same here I can swing the 700 greenbacks for the tele that caught my eye to keep my Koa strat company but I half want to wait for another Koa drop next year or I need inspiration like a set of pickups or a new neck to get me to buy the tele I saw today.

Which body were you looking at in today's exotic lam top drop? Also did you show your koa body in the forum yet? ☀️ 🐢🏖️

Back