Let's play a game: take a picture of something you've got a bunch of

mrpinter

I'll start: tuning machines for a couple of electric twelve string guitars:

a%20bunch%20of%20tuners.jpg

Oh, that's easy:

146631986799076800_resized.jpg

I also got too many a's. And e's. Notes, I mean. I got a new pedal yesterday and started playing with it.
After what felt like a short while four hours had passed. What? Happened? How?
There was a looooot of notes coming out of that session. Especially a's and e's  :laughing7:

50AkxJr.png

Games. I've got way too many of them. There are 53 of them on my profile. I can't stop buying them though...

Love the ICs, picks, and guitars haha.

VB - I'd expect no less, man!  It's hot as hades here , too - gonna hit 106*!

GA - You make those?  I used to love catching redfish in the gulf when I was a kid.  I miss Looziane.

Did I spot a Traser watch in there ThePhoiosopher?  :laughing7: Reminds me I need to have a new battery put in mine. As for me.......not a whole bunch of anything but am on my second cowboy hat now.

musicispeace said:
Did I spot a Traser watch in there ThePhilosopher?  :laughing7: Reminds me I need to have a new battery put in mine. As for me.......not a whole bunch of anything but am on my second cowboy hat now.

No, it's a Marathon Navigator; I'm sure Traser makes a similar model though.

Here's a couple more in my collection.

I used an LED lantern to light this by moving the lantern across the watch face during the exposure.

MVMT All Black Chrono on custom strap:
MVMT_0003_FB.jpg

Nikon D3 with Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Macro: ISO 400 1s f/11

I picked this guy up for $50 with two extra straps and thought it looked nice for a cheap Seagull watch. Natural light for this shot.

Rodina ST17 on blue python printed leather:
Rodina_0001_FB.jpg

Nikon D3 with Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Macro: ISO 400 1/3s f/8

Here's something I forgot that I have a whole bunch of: neckties; about 35 years' worth of them:

necktie%20collection_1.jpg

That's highly recognizable. Here's one that should also cover about 35 years. And then I even avoid wearing a suit if there's any way to...
IMG_20160704_102009E.jpg

Back