New video: Aaron is throwing a tea party!

And here I sit, watching as the gloss sets go one by one. You win this round, CITES...

Separately, this was a really great idea, and I sincerely hope I'll be able to participate in whatever's coming next. I've missed some really cool concepts (Purple Tribute, Working Man, etc.). I know it's insane to ask right as this black gold is popping off, but any timetable for the next one?

And here I sit, watching as the gloss sets go one by one. You win this round, CITES...

Separately, this was a really great idea, and I sincerely hope I'll be able to participate in whatever's coming next. I've missed some really cool concepts (Purple Tribute, Working Man, etc.). I know it's insane to ask right as this black gold is popping off, but any timetable for the next one?

We've got a doozy currently slated for June 15 that I think will be open internationally.

A real doozy.

We've got a doozy currently slated for June 15 that I think will be open internationally.

A real doozy.

excited-listening.gif

All will be revealed next month. Until then conventional wisdom tells me you should enjoy some chicken & waffles while listening to country & western music.

You've given everything away! Clearly it will be canary bodied Teles with dual roasted maple necks.

Chicken = a bird, obviously canary wood
Waffles = roasted maple necks smell like waffles
Country & Western Music = Tele is the classic country music guitar

You also said it was a "doozy". Dooz-y sounds like "deuce" which clearly means dual necks.

Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

All will be revealed next month. Until then conventional wisdom tells me you should enjoy some chicken & waffles while listening to country & western music.
I'm guessing that I should hold off on ordering that silver flake telecaster with double black binding and maple neck with matching headstock. Yes I am serious - it's in my warmoth shopping cart right now.

BTW - if that's seriously what you guys are doing, Please Please Please don't put a tummy cut on it!

Tummy Cut = No B-Bender! Not Cool.

The worst part of being a cultural inbetweener is knowing when a reference is being made, but not exactly knowing what the reference is. Drop more hints, maybe I'll learn something along the way!

The worst part of being a cultural inbetweener is knowing when a reference is being made, but not exactly knowing what the reference is. Drop more hints, maybe I'll learn something along the way!

My friend....you have homework to do. Watch the movie Princess Bride immediately.

It is the Wizard of Oz of the 80s/90s generations, and quoted pretty much everywhere, all the time. (And just so you know, the correct response to this assignment is "As you wish.")

7116Aa2ZkRL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

And don't let the fairy-tale movie poster fool you. Yes, there is kissing, but there is also cliff climbing, rock crushing, intrigue, adventure, sorcery, Andre the Giant, shrieking eels, torture, revenge, rodents of unusual size, pirates, fire swamps, and perhaps the greatest sword fight ever captured on film.

My friend....you have homework to do. Watch the movie Princess Bride immediately.

It is the Wizard of Oz of the 80s/90s generations, and quoted pretty much everywhere, all the time. (And just so you know, the correct response to this assignment is "As you wish.")

And don't let the fairy-tale movie poster fool you. Yes, there is kissing, but there is also cliff climbing, rock crushing, intrigue, adventure, sorcery, Andre the Giant, shrieking eels, torture, revenge, rodents of unusual size, pirates, fire swamps, and perhaps the greatest sword fight ever captured on film.
Inconceivable!

I love how you made multiple references in your explanation :ROFLMAO:

I've never heard it described as Wizard of Oz for the 80s/90s, but YES! I know what you mean!

yeah, dude, princess bride is a smoke that always goes down smooth. but that could (and should) be said about any movie or show starring the great peter falk. it'll be a dark day for history when that man passes #StayStrongKing

Back