Schaller 3D-6/475 fixed roller bridge question

Hello, first time posting here. I bought a Warmoth strat body and neck with plans to mount a Schaller 3D-6/475 fixed roller bridge. I received the bridge the other day, and saw that it did not come with the 3mm base plate spacer ring. Does a Warmoth strat build need the 3mm spacer to jack up the bridge string height in a typical installation? I think I read somewhere that the spacer ring is used when mounting on a Gibson, but not 100% certain. Thank you in advance for your help - I appreciate it.

I have the 475 on my Warmoth strat and no spacer ring. The string height are all well within the adjustment limits. Good luck on the build!

Last edited:
I have the 475 on my Warmoth strat and no spacer ring. The string height are all well within the adjustment limits. Good luck on the build!
Thank you for the verification - I compared the specs for a Fender hardtail bridge, and it falls within the range of heights on the Schaller 475 / 3D-6 roller. I actually have 2 builds on deck with the Schaller roller bridges - can't wait to get rolling on them. :cool:

Back