Sims Custom Shop Lame Ar*es......

Superbeast520

Sorry to hear about your ongoing crisis knucklehead G, what a bunch of Lame *ss P***ks, what kind of joint takes your guitar or bass body and then leaves you hanging????  thats the biggest bunch of BS I have ever heard on this site ever, and am Thankfull you posted the info for the world of builders to see.....hopefully this thread dosnt get taken down because people that operate a buisness that way deserve every bit of bad publicity they get.

I can only imagine how depressed you feel after putting in the time and energy not to mention the money to build your special ax, my heart goes out to you buddy.   :(

Sadly there are others out there in the same space.  Vintique comes to mind.

It's difficult to know however if these folks are just completely disorganized, or if they simply don't care about customers. 

i agree. it's really sad that they offer the services they do and communicate as well as they do just to cut it all off as soon as the money is in their pocket. from what i've heard knucklehead will most likely get his bass and it'll be a very pretty orange, but it might be later than sooner unfortunately. the few times i've ever tried to contact Sims (about a custom ibanez RG body) he responded extremely quickly. i'm glad i didn't end up trying to go through with that project. hope this resolves itself really soon!

Back