Sorta "build"

gotta tell ya, Spud, the tortoise shell thing doesn't contrast enough with that bumble-bee color scheme to really work. I'd stick with white, or if I felt iffy about white, I'd probably go with flat black.

gotta tell ya, Spud, the tortoise shell thing doesn't contrast enough with that bumble-bee color scheme to really work. I'd stick with white, or if I felt iffy about white, I'd probably go with flat black.
yes, it is flat black now order cancelled! Thank y'all! (I am apparently very easily swayed by the forum collective hive mind) (you manipulative b*satrds!)

Last edited:
Spud if you like the tort you like the tort

The other posters have limited cultural exposure. Same colors, different textures is a whole thing in some circles, notably in French fine art where the concept of mixing geometry and value is called “la saucisse contre le chignon” or “the curve against the line”.

Last edited:
Correct call Spud. While the yellow tort didn't look as bad as I envisioned, you got the guard right initially.

That's a sweeping statement. Folks can have cultural exposure, it doesn't mean they have to like it.
Well, given that “la saucisse contre le chignon” means “the sausage vs the bun”, there is a distinct chance I made the whole thing up for a joke. Happy April Fools :)

Well .. as they say in France... ils ont beaucoup citcles ... vive citcles!!!!! If you're ever one of those ... awfully hard to get out.

Well, given that “la saucisse contre le chignon” means “the sausage vs the bun”, there is a distinct chance I made the whole thing up for a joke. Happy April Fools :)

Ah, the old sausage versus the bun idiom being used for comedic purposes.

I did some research to understand the full meaning and thought I would share this interesting write-up.

French Idioms - "la saucisse contre le chignnon"

Last edited:
Back